SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT PRS SE Custom 24 - traded

What's Hot
mankytommankytom Frets: 227
edited March 18 in Guitars £
Hi guys, 

after an unsatisfactory exchange with someone on Facebook this morning when I thought I was close to a deal on an 02 korina explorer.. I’m now looking to trade my Korean 2018 Prs se custom 24, sunburst, proper logo, gig bag 85/15 zebras for either a Korean explorer or V. Ideally in natural/Korina. I would consider other guitars too.. a nice firebird, I could add some cash from a nice lp jr. 

I’m in Manchester but happy to drive an hour or two to sort a deal.

I bought the PRS online in 2018 after going down a Paul reed smith kool-aid rabbit hole. It plays really nicely, but I tell myself that I’m more metal. It’s never left the house (mostly because I just play at home) 

In the interest of putting a trade value on it I reckon 500 makes sense based on eBay sold prices for these.. not really hoping for a sale though

id be happy to discuss adjustments either way to make a deal work

(I’d potentially be open to other trades too)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mankytommankytom Frets: 227
    I’m aware on re-reading that I have written the words Korean and Korina a great deal in that post.

to summarise I’d like to swap mine for a Korean Korina epiphone pointy please! 
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 559
    My mate Stuart is looking for a PRS SE Custom 24, he's in Burnley :-) I'll let him know about this one tomorrow . . . Could you pm your email address to me and I'll pass it on . . . . you never know :-)
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

Trades updated 
    A nice firebird, or a Ltd phoenix, a les Paul jr type, try me with anything
    Traded - elsewhere - for this!!  

Korean 09 explorer from the unsung factory with emg 58/66 set. Absolutely rocks!

IMG_7430.jpeg 352.7K
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom