cheapish Flangers?

ReverendReverend Frets: 5002
I've got the mooer e-lady which is great but I'm looking for something similar that can use a battery and is not too oversized. IS the neo version any good? any other flangers I should look at?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GassageGassage Frets: 30927
    The Hartman in the classifieds on here.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    I’ve been looking at cheapish flangers although probably not that sure why. Yes, very few will take a battery.
    The tc Thunderstorm is listed as taking a battery but I can’t really see any evidence of it, even if it does it’s a take back of pedal off job.
    The Joyo Classic Flanger seems to be the cheap as chips option to take a battery but it is quite big. 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5002
    @Gassage that looks nice but perhaps a little too big and perhaps too subtle for my needs 
    @EricTheWeary ;
    The thunderstorm does take batteries, but is a little too big for me. I want small, battery pedals for light travel without power supply gigs
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    The NUX Core series were quite small and took batteries. Fairly sure discontinued now but pretty cheap. 
    I suppose the alternative is to consider a mini board with rechargeable supply. A Harley Benton rechargeable PSU probably cheaper than buying a  new pedal. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4139
    The TC Thunderstorm is a rather good clone of the Boss BF-2, worth a look imo
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1562
    There's a RS Flanger for sale on here (no affiliation!). These are quality flangers:

https://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/261473/
  • HerrMetalHerrMetal Frets: 545
    Are you sorted yet @Reverend? Personally I've got an MXR Micro Flanger which I'm happy with but it seems to have gone up a lot in price in the last few years so not sure it fits the cheapish requirement.  If I was looking today and was happy to buy used rather than new then there are a fair few interesting flangers on the usual auction site for reasonable money (sort of sub £50) .