SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Custom Shop Postmodern Strat Journeyman Relic, Josefina Ancho Poblanos - Black

DumodalDumodal Frets: 489
edited March 18 in Guitars £

Selling my Custom Shop Post Modern Stratocaster in excellent condition, this is the Fender concept of a Vintage Strat meets Modern times, it has a compound Neck Radius of 9.5"-12", cutaway access on the neck joint, Oval 60' shape Neck.

The Pickups are Hand-wound and signed by Josefina Campos the legendary Fender pickup maker, the Ancho Poblanos have slightly higher output which gives more beefiness to the sound without losing clarity, the bridge pickup retains more body so it takes overdrives better without sounding nasal.

The guitar comes with everything, COA, an early version of the Shop floor model, cards, picks and Fender cloth.

The finish is Journeyman Relic which has some dings, swirls, and cracking that came from the factory, the body is two pieces of Ash with a weight of around 7.9 lbs bathroom scale. The Strat was recently set up with StringJoy 9-42 with a semi-low action.

It is in basically mint condition, the only thing to report is one of the case latches is a bit wonky, you need to push it and slide it to close it.

I am asking for £2600, not looking for trades, collection from Kingston upon Thames, but I  can post the guitar (need to calculate shipping prices).

Specifications:

Neck Shape: 60's Oval C

Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" To 12" Compound Radius

Fingerboard Material: Round-Laminated Rosewood

Position Inlays: White dots

Side Dots:  White Dots

Number Of Frets: 21

String Nut: Bone

Nut Width: 1.650" (42 Mm)

Nut Material: Bone

Hardware

Bridge: Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo

Pickguard: Nitro Tortoise Pickguard

Control Knobs: White

Switch Tip: White

Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome

Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style

String Trees: Single Wing With Tall Metal Spacer

Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)

Electronics

Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound  Josefina Campos Ancho Poblanos

Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Josefina Campos Ancho Poblanos

Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Josefina Campos Ancho Poblanos

Pickup Configuration: SSS

Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 1/2 Blend

Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle And Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup

Miscellaneous

Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Cloth And Certificate Of Authenticity

Pictures:

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DumodalDumodal Frets: 489
    Bump reduced to £2500.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fendergibsonfendergibson Frets: 562
    That’s lovely, I wish I hadn’t clicked 
  • DumodalDumodal Frets: 489
    Thank you, hope it goes to a good home!