Introducing Buzzing Bugs Audio Devices

What's Hot
buzzingbugsfxbuzzingbugsfx Frets: 0
edited March 14 in Made in the UK

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd spread the word about Buzzing Bugs Audio Devices. We're a guitar pedal builder located in Cornwall, UK. 

We have four pedals currently in our range:

BB01 Fuzz Pre-Amp
Our flagship pedal, 9/10 review and "recommended" gear on guitar.com

A modern twist on a classic fuzz circuit

Designed to emulate worn-out tape and warped vinyl, described by Guitar Nerds Podcast as "The Cure in a box". Here's a link to a write-up on Premier Guitar.

BB04 Full Range Drive

A saturated and non-transparent overdrive pedal inspired by the essence of two iconic "blues" pedals. Featuring four op-amp gain stages, this pedal delivers expansive headroom, whilst the soft clipping saturates the signal without aggressively compressing it.

Please take a look at our website for videos and interactive demos!

www.buzzingbugsfx.com

Cheers! 

Dan

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6148
    tFB Trader
    welcome to the forum Dan!!! they look fantastic.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • Thanks Adrian, great to meet you the other week at The Guitar Show!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14434
    The product name hyperlinks in the opening post do not work. Most of them lead to an error message, explaining that the page may have been moved or deleted. The BB01 link leads to a warning message that suggests the link is "not private" and, hence, could be phishing for personal data.

The magazine review links work correctly. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • How peculiar. The link addresses were definitely correct initially, I've just edited the post and retyped them and they appear to be working now. Thanks for the heads up.