Mojo pickup order status?

What's Hot
mrkbmrkb Frets: 6813
Ive ordered a pickup from Mojo pickups 3 weeks ago (estimated build time 25/30 days) - do they send out an email when dispatching them out? I cant see any info on their webpage and wondered if anyone had used them, before I send an email directly to Mojo.
Karma......
Ebay mark7777_1
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 16676
    His estimated build times are usually pretty accurate.  Give him another week before chasing as answering all those emails will only slow him down.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • JodyJamesJodyJames Frets: 36
    They do send out a dispatch email. But yeah, I’d wait the full 30 days at least.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6813
    Thanks both - Im happy to wait, just wanted to check I'll be notified when they are despatched - couriers/post can a bit unreliable at times.
    Cheers.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • paulmapp8306paulmapp8306 Frets: 842
    edited March 14
    Yes.

I got my esquire after about 2 weeks despite the 30 day advertised timeframe.

Email chain show a recommendation on 16th Feb which I ordered same day, then one letting him know the pu arrived on 29th Feb.

I did get an email once the pu had been wound, and another when it was dispatched.

Obviously 30 days is an estimate but drastically depends on when orders come in.  I guess I was lucky with the timing of mine to only take 2 weeks.

Have just received the despatch email ! a few days earlier than expected ! yeah!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3495
    mrkb said:
    Have just received the despatch email ! a few days earlier than expected ! yeah!
    What pickup did you order? I bet you will love it.

A mate of mine makes guitars and uses Mojo Pickups on all his guitars so I have tried a few more than I would have done otherwise but they are all exceptional.

I've a Mojo Firebird in the neck position of my guitar which just blows me away every time I plug it in.  

Pickup Acquisition Syndrome is a thing I guess! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    mrkb said:

A mate of mine makes guitars and uses Mojo Pickups on all his guitars so I have tried a few more than I would have done otherwise but they are all exceptional.

I've a Mojo Firebird in the neck position of my guitar which just blows me away every time I plug it in.  

^ one of those! good to hear you love it.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3495
    mrkb said:
    mrkb said:

Wow. Ha ha, I had no idea, what a coincidence! You have great taste!

I've owned a fair few different pickups over the years but the Mojo Firebird is my favourite by a margin! 

Have you used a Firebird pickup before? It's my first time using one, they are different to other pickups I've used over the years. 

• digitalkettledigitalkettle Frets: 3248
    I've got a pair of Mojotrons on order to go into a Krautster B)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    mrkb said:
    mrkb said:

Wow. Ha ha, I had no idea, what a coincidence! You have great taste!

I've owned a fair few different pickups over the years but the Mojo Firebird is my favourite by a margin! 

Have you used a Firebird pickup before? It's my first time using one, they are different to other pickups I've used over the years. 

This will be the third firebird neck PU Ive bought (other two are -  SD Antiquity (paired with Mojo PAF) and Sunbear(Paired with Sunbear firebird bridge)).
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    Delivered bang on time...and just back from installation by @Corvus ;

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3203

Had a set of these in a Les Paul special several years ago. Bloody lovely sounding pickups, I don’t think they can be beat. 
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7867
    Good things are worth waiting for. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Had a set of these in a Les Paul special several years ago. Bloody lovely sounding pickups, I don’t think they can be beat. 
    Just had an hour on them...really impressed :+1: 
  • DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3290
    tFB Trader

When you pick your jazzmaster up you can try my single cut with mojotrons, love those pickups, people should use them more.
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3203
    When you pick your jazzmaster up you can try my single cut with mojotrons, love those pickups, people should use them more.
    Looking forward to it. :+1: