SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted for now - WTB - Fender US Strat, black or white.

steven70steven70 Frets: 1298
edited March 17 in Guitars £
Hi,

After a Fender US Strat, black or white. Maybe a sunburst, but no funny colours.
Probably a 'US standard' or something like it would do the job.

Maple fretboard preferred.
No big 70s headstock.
9.5" radius (not compound)
'C' profile neck - possibly 'Deep C' - nothing too chunky.
HSS, SSS or whatever all good.

I'm South East but will drive quite a way to try something if it looks right.
Or could pay postage.

Anything out there, let me know.

Thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have something that doesn’t really answer your request. You’re welcome! Ha. 

But have been considering selling my American pro II strat in excellent condition. It’s in Miami blue and has a rosewood fretboard. Hence not matching your desires. But it’s honestly an absolutely fantastic guitar. Also includes the great wiring which allows all the usual Strat tones plus neck and bridge or all 3 at the same time. So good. 

If you decide to change your hopes and dreams and are interested let me know and we can see what might work. 

I’m down in Hastings by the way. 
  • steven70steven70 Frets: 1298
    Thanks @TheToneTurner - I'm local to you and very tempting as I'm sure it's a great guitar.
    But I am going to have to be fussy about the colour. Irrational, but I promised myself black or white...
    Thanks for the suggestion though, much appreciated. Cheers.
  • steven70 said:
    Thanks @TheToneTurner - I'm local to you and very tempting as I'm sure it's a great guitar.
    But I am going to have to be fussy about the colour. Irrational, but I promised myself black or white...
    Thanks for the suggestion though, much appreciated. Cheers.
    No worries. Knew I was coming at you with something you didn’t want! Haha. Hope you find the one.