PSA: 10% off chase bliss direct - now shipping to the UK from the EU

WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5426
edited March 15 in FX
Looks like chase bliss have shifted UK sales back to their EU office - guess they figured out all the paperwork. 

I suspect this now means that they won’t be covering half the VAT anymore but we also don’t have to pay $50 shipping so it all evens out - orders (over a certain amount I presume) ship for free. 

There’s a 10% off code valid through Monday as a result - YAY4UK

I ordered a Lossy - for what I assume are comedy reasons they have also taken 3.14% off the price of it through Sunday and the additional 10% comes off after that so I doubt it will ever be cheaper anytime soon. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• personalnadirpersonalnadir Frets: 355
    Was looking at a Mood MK2, currently seems to be the same as current 2nd prices for the old one 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9552
    They ship very quickly as well
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5426
    They ship very quickly as well
    Not as quickly as the USA… ordered Thursday evening and it hasn’t been despatched yet. Hopefully it goes on Monday!?
  • @Whitecat they were at the pedal show I think. Back now and respond to emails really quick. I got a purple mood mk2. Glad I don't love the look of the black one otherwise I would be narked  ha
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5426
    Yeah fair enough, it shipped Tuesday and was scheduled to arrive today but I've rescheduled to tomorrow, so all fine, it was no emergency!

Anyway yeah I actually LOVE the look of the black one but I have the last limited one they did, the multicoloured one, absolutely cannot justify a second one. :D