SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS/FT Levinson Blade RH-4 30th Anniversary £1500 Pics added

What's Hot
ArfashandiArfashandi Frets: 46
edited April 14 in Guitars £

I wont insult anybpdy's intelligence on the forum, You know what it is.

Fabulous build quality, with no neck pocket gaps 

Swamp ash body, maple neck and ebony fretboard, 22 frets and a great fret jo, feels like the edges have been rolled. The neck is a slightly slimmer than 60’s C profile with a 9.5 inch radius.

The noiseless V-3 single coils give you great tone and punch – but without the hum. The LH-55 is the Levinson classic humbucker and balances with the single coils really well. i would describe them as modern sounding and quite hot.

The electronics also include a mini switch which gives a mid boost in one position and a T&B boost on the other, mid position being bypass. And a push/push coil split on the tone control which only affects the bridge humbucker.

Falcon tremelo is soild and indeed doesnt fall over when a string breaks. The locking Schaller tuners work perfectly, and there is no fading on the gold hardware. it stays in tune really well even with trem use. it wont completely divebomb, then again its not a floyd.

I purchased  new in March 2021 case queen ever since. keep going back to my mongrel partscaster superstrat, So in new condition. also i live in fear of the wife imposed one in one out policy (upon reflection that could be said better), and i peaked early...........when i bought @Lenny's strat.

£1500 or nearest offer. Not keen on trades as there is something specific I am saving for........ unless you have an SG or poss an LP and are interested in trade plus cash.

I can post but at purchasers expense and same with insurance (only as I never really ship anything).

Prefer collection or can deliver in greater Manchester for full price prior to delivery.

Payment by bank transfer or PayPal F&F.

pics to follow as soon as i find the link to adding them

also having read the "things that wind you up in classified posts"....................first to see will buy this resonant killer rare one of a kind instrument..................oh and here we have. 

pics here Alex Rossi | Flickr

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments