No food at Maccy D

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4324
    Nothing beats a Wimpy burger. 
    I do like a Wimpy. But I wouldn’t go that far. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28738
    Starburger FTW. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7081
    tFB Trader
    Nothing beats a Wimpy burger. 
    Yes I'd rather have nothing too.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 4159
    Adey said:
    Adey said:
    What a mad world we live in now where we rely so heavily on IT interfaces - you can't order your obesity burger because the internet is broken!

I suppose that is progress in some ways....
    This is nonsense. The app and digital ordering was down. But there wasn't a lack of food. You could still go in and order food and even pay with a card. 
    It wasn't meant as a serious editorial headline. Sorry if there was any confusion. Just a bit of silly nonsense....

Sorry

No worries. My reply was a bit Nobby 

• robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3604
    I dont mind the Big McFat Mac Twin Double Mac'Cheesy chicken delux mac tastey nugget lettuce and m'c testical supersized burger , its pretty good.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 4135
    I struggle to believe anybody orders a McDs for home delivery.   I mean  it's barely assembled or warm from the collection window let alone after 30 mind in the back of a moped.  The most terrible take out option tyne is. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16301

I struggle to believe anybody orders a McDs for home delivery.   I mean  it's barely assembled or warm from the collection window let alone after 30 mind in the back of a moped.  The most terrible take out option tyne is. 

There's one ten minutes walk from our house. The only excuse for one from there seems to be at least you get a twenty minute walk out of it. I would get really annoyed when my son would order one to be delivered (and yes they were barely warm and squished). 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.