SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Gretsch G6119BO Broadkaster - Made in Japan

Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 80
edited March 16 in Basses £

Hello. Up for sale is my very recently acquired (and very pretty) 2010 Gretsch G6119BO Broadkaster Bass.

I bought this on a bit of whim as I’ve always loved the looks but just can’t seem to gel with the sound and feel. I was actually on the look out for a jazz bass when I picked this up. 

It’s in excellent condition showing only the lightest signs of use. A little bit of corrosion on the pickups which would come off with a polish but otherwise looks barely used since new.

Comes with case and all the paperwork. The case is missing one latch but it doesn’t affect anything and  still holds the guitar nice and snug. Also currently strung up with a new set of flats.

Price £1250

Trades:

Fender American Jazz/Precision

Fender Japan Junior Jazz Bass

Gibson ‘61 SG with Maestro/Vibrola or Les Paul Special in Cherry.

Other options considered.  

The bass is located on the Isle of Wight but I can easily meet for collection in Southampton or Portsmouth. 

Cheers 

Dan

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments