SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS Brent Mason £1400 - SOLD

What's Hot
ManxmusicmanManxmusicman Frets: 25
edited March 26 in Guitars £
Purchased off DrCornelious last year. Guitar is in good condition with a couple of marks but nothing significant.

Plays well, certainly looks the part with the thin white paint giving a hint of the wood underneath. If you’re normally a humbucker player but are looking for something a bit strat/tele like then this is for you. Definitely a do anything kind of guitar.

Comes with all the tags/hardcase etc. I’m based in the Isle of Man but have suitable packaging for postage, the cost of which is included in the price.

Give me a shout if you have any questions.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/rxv1fo5izdbrslpboti7g/h?rlkey=f8qkrskr6t7u9p3aivcxc5ssw&dl=0

Phil
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7175
    Lovely guitar that - spanky as hell in single coil mode !
  • Price drop bump
  • Andy_StringsAndy_Strings Frets: 207
    A real ‘sleeper’ of a guitar and, to me, the most versatile tool that PRS have ever made. Owning two would just be greedy… wouldn’t it?  :)
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16102
    ^ I have one ........and I agree that it's actually the best guitar they ever made ......like a cross between a Silver Sky and DGT and it does both jobs better
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Andy_StringsAndy_Strings Frets: 207
    Dominic said:
     ......like a cross between a Silver Sky and DGT and it does both jobs better
    I think that’s why they’re rarely come up for sale. It does pretty much everything very well so people hang onto them. I’m still looking at the pics and wondering what I would do with two of them.  :o
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
    Dominic said:
     ......like a cross between a Silver Sky and DGT and it does both jobs better
    I think that’s why they’re rarely come up for sale. It does pretty much everything very well so people hang onto them. I’m still looking at the pics and wondering what I would do with two of them.  :o
    @Andy_Strings you would play them and be happy