SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Alexander Rewind, Subdecay Spring Theory, Red Panda Particle v1

ewalewal Frets: 2583
A few pedals surplus to requirements. All prices include postage. Payment - bank transfer preferred, PayPal probably do-able - just haven't used it for a while.

Alexander Pedals Rewind - £160 - I bought this a couple of months ago on eBay then promptly decided to stick with my HX Stomp for delays. Boxed and very clean - pretty sure this is quite new and had home use only.

SubDecay Spring Theory - £90 - I've had this a few years - does a nice spring and room sound - can get cavernous if that's your thing. I've got way too many reverb pedals. Used condition, no box, velcro and rubber feet on base.

Red Panda Particle v1 - £170 - I bought on here a few years ago when curious about granular delays. Goes from basic delay to all sorts of choppy stuff - a few very characteristic sounds. Used but clean condition, velcro (no feet on base), pretty sure I've got the box somewhere, will confirm if required prior to sale.

Ignore the other pedal in the pic - decided it's not worth selling and you can never have too many rat clones kicking about your pedal box.

The Scrambler-EE Walk soundcloud experience
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ewalewal Frets: 2583
    Tues bump
    Weekend bump
    Quite fancy some new pickups for my JM so would be good to sell these bump.
  • ThomFrippThomFripp Frets: 20
    Hi - any interest in trades for the Red Panda? Got quite a few pedals knocking about not being used:

Meris Ottobit
    JHS Ice Tea V3
    Hudson Broadcast in red
    Xotic SL Drive
    Xotic SP Compressor
    Catalinbread Fuzzrite
    Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe
    Hi - sorry, no. I'm trying to reduce pedal collection.
    bump