SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bassist needed for covers band, West Mids/Birmingham/Black Country

We have recently been informed our bassist will be leaving us in a few months to attend University. Which is a real ball buster because we had a good thing going and we're hoping to start gigging soon.

So now we're looking for a new one.

We're aged between 26-32, are made up of both male and a female members and play a bunch of pop punk, indie, grunge and alt rock numbers, with a crowd pleaser or two thrown in. Everything from Blink182 to Pixies to Cyndi Lauper.

We'd be willing to put our gigging ambitions on hold for a little while to allow any new bassist to get settled in properly. There's no expectation on anyone being Les Claypool or Geddy Lee straight away, we'll take anyone as long as their attitude is right and they turn up and enjoy themselves.

If it sounds like something you might be interested in, drop me a line.
Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12413
    I’m too far away, too old and too shit at bass to be any use to you but I dig the sound of your band. Great music to be playing. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16298
    There’s a 59 year old bassist (not really sure why people put their ages on these things)on West Midlands Music Network on Facebook (beyond me how to link it). Sean McAlinden. Apart from looking like your dad I think he ticks all the other boxes. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.