SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Oil City Great Workshop Clear=out part 2

What's Hot
OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10470
edited April 5 in Parts £ tFB Trader
It's taken me a while to get part two of my big workshop clear-out sorted ... but here we go

Pair of unpotted Masterwound Beano alnico 4 PAFs 52mm bridge 50mm neck 
New, boxed and guaranteed (will pot if you really want me to) Normal price £273.00       £173.00 delivered  SOLD

New Masterwound relic 90/59 set
These pickups were wound to be the 'photo models' for the site ... so once photographed I pass them on. Brand new, boxed and guaranteed: classic 1959 soapbar with relic covers, Gibson pole spacing (49.2mm) and proper 50s corner radius. Hand made bobbins, US made pole screws and pole shoes ... sand cast magnets ... and new old stock wireNormally £194.with modern PE wire 7.8 neck 8k bridge  ... New and boxed/guaranteed £155 delivered 

New Masterwound relic 90/50 Dog Ear as above soapbars ... hand made bobbins etcetc and NOS wire
Normally £97 ... Just £80 delivered! SOLD 

Built for a certain celebrity who ended up wanting something different ... A pair of my hum-cancelling 'triple coil' P90s ... these sound the business, I've had several customers rave about them. As such they are pre production ... so you can be amongst first to rock these. Unlike stacks, these are 7.8 and 8k and don't carry any tone sucking dummy coils or any of that bollocks. They have fitted chrome plated covers (the snag being you may not find covers that fit other than the ones fitted as these carry a little tummy flab than a regular bobbin. I've rectified this on later models ... but these do look the business.  

These normally cost over £250.00 a pair ... but I need the room so £130 delivered SOLD

Finally a new Broad Top 50 ... wound a little hot at 12k rather than 10k.I usually wind them to ...  Alnico 3 ... great early Tele sound 
Normally £105 New, boxed and guaranteed £60.00 delivered  SOLD

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6836
    They looks great - any prices ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10470
    tFB Trader
    mrkb said:
    They looks great - any prices ;)
    Hit the wrong button - here you go :-)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarajguitaraj Frets: 47
    PM incoming!
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    That Beano pickup is a ting of tonal beauty. I have a Strat with Riot Act in the neck and Beano in the bridge  
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
    Hi @OilCityPickups ;

i will take a set of the Dog ears if you have them available? 
    tFB Trader
    There is one bridge Dog ear ... I could make you a neck one ... 

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14443
    Are the pre-production, triple coil, noise cancelling P90s still available?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    edited April 5 tFB Trader
    Are the pre-production, triple coil, noise cancelling P90s still available?
    Gone I'm afraid Just the 90/59s left

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14443
    Not to worry.

Now, what to do with the money that I have just "saved"? ;)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom