Vista Tone pickups, does anyone make them?

What's Hot
paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3055
Looking for a pair of HB size single coil Vista Tone pickups, anyone know of a source please?
Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14520
    edited March 22
    I suspect that your options are either to rob Vista Tone pickups from a broken Supro guitar or to commission somebody to build replicas from scratch.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10578
    tFB Trader
    I've made them in the past ... but kinda stopped as no bugger seemed to want them ... I still have all the CAD materials for building them mind ... PM me if there are no other takers :-)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3497
    paulnb57 said:
    Looking for a pair of HB size single coil Vista Tone pickups, anyone know of a source please?
    Mojo made them for a bit, but they are no longer on his website.  Send him a message in case he still has a few on his shelves. 

If you scroll down his Instagram you can see the pictures. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3055
    I've made them in the past ... but kinda stopped as no bugger seemed to want them ... I still have all the CAD materials for building them mind ... PM me if there are no other takers :-)
    Im amazed no one wanted them, I have a reissue Supro which has one and its fabulous….

pm incoming

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll