SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Donated Baby Taylor BT1 - £175 BRAND NEW

What's Hot
DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
edited March 27 in Acoustics £
Just like buses.....you wait four months and then two come along at the same time. Like @TTony I received a brand new BT1 yesterday. 
I have unboxed it, played on it once or twice to check it over, and pondered about what i was going to do with it. It's a lovely little guitar, I'm just conscious that I'm already tripping over too many guitars. 

To help fund the AD27, i'm gonna shift it on. Again for the same bargaintastic price. 

It has not been registered with Taylor, and i still have the box from GG. I'm based about 6 miles outside of Bath and would ideally like it to be collected, I could meet around Bristol/Bath but dont want to go down the route of arranging a courier. I'm not really interested in any trades, apart from a 40th anniversary classic vibe Tele or Jazz bass. Not desperate to sell, so i wont be going any lower on the price. 

I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1852
    Nice. Great price too. You should shift it very quickly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    You'd have thought haha. Just bedroom dealers at the moment, sob story bollocks asking me to lower the price
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1852
    DrJazzTap said:
    You'd have thought haha. Just bedroom dealers at the moment, sob story bollocks asking me to lower the price
    People will try anything nowadays.
  • Should you opt to ship the item, I would be keen on purchasing it.
    Now sold 
    Now relisted due to time waster 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12366
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7156
    edited March 27
    thanks @munckee !

Dr JT - I'd love to have it off you but I'm in the "need it shipped' camp unfortunately as I'm right down south in Dorset

EDIT - just seen you are in Brizzle.... happy to pay you via PayPal and collect it when I'm next up that way if it works for you ?
    Hi @DrCornelius I've just this second offered it to a mate to see if he wants to give it to his kids. 
    He is a teacher so I should know either way when gets a break. If not ill let you know.
    I mean i do have all of the boxes still, so if you are prepared to cover the shipping I could arrange to get dpd to send this down to you mate.

Let me see what my friend says first and I'll let you know mate
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7156
    DrJazzTap said:
    Hi @DrCornelius I've just this second offered it to a mate to see if he wants to give it to his kids. 
    He is a teacher so I should know either way when gets a break. If not ill let you know.
    I mean i do have all of the boxes still, so if you are prepared to cover the shipping I could arrange to get dpd to send this down to you mate.

Let me see what my friend says first and I'll let you know mate
    Sure thing, the last thing I want to do is steal a guitar from under the nose of a kid !

Cheers
    Hi my friend has said yes, so it'll be going off to him. Thanks for the interest