SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Tone Master Super Reverb - £650

What's Hot
guitarblasterguitarblaster Frets: 384
edited March 24 in Amps £
Hey guys - I’m posting this up here on behalf of a very good friend who just isn’t a forum dweller. He was going to trade it in so I offered to post it here for him! 

He bought the amp new from Apollo Music in store in November 2022. It’s only been played in his house, I’ve been round a good few times and played it, it sounds great and I know it’s genuinely never left the house so felt confident posting it up here. 

He’s looking £650 collected from Liverpool L31 

Any questions let me know - I’ll probably be able to answer them - I’ll send you his number for WhatsApp if you’re interested in buying! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5775
    Putting aside the “does this tone master sound exactly like some bloke on the internet’s favourite 1968 example of a Super” test, these are absolutely glorious room filling three dimensional amps with a huge amount of effortless power. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarblasterguitarblaster Frets: 384
    edited March 24
    Yeah I’m totally with you on that! Sounds huge next to my Rift PR18 - totally holds its own. The fact it’s tube free and therefore basically maintenance free makes it really special I think. 
  • guitarblasterguitarblaster Frets: 384
    Bump!