SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson 2008 R9 1959 RI (withdrawn for now) .... Fender SRV Strat (SOLD)

What's Hot
robmac5150robmac5150 Frets: 178
edited April 4 in Guitars £
I'm having a bit of a clear out as I'm buying a new house. Two guitars for sale. The SRV Strat which was bought on this forum has been modified to include Bare Knuckle Apache's and a white pick guard (original black guard included). The guitar is immaculate but full disclosure the volume control can be a bit scratchy and needs a clean as I havent used it much. As it's needing some minor TLC and is non standard guard I am hoping to get £1150 for this guitar plus carriage.

The Les Paul is a cracker and in fantastic condition. Around 2008 the tops were very figured. Plays beautifully. I looked far and wide for this Tobacco Burst but needs must. Comes with certificate. As it's a quick sale I need I'm looking for £4000 plus carraige.  no offers - which must be near enough the cheapest R9 in the UK at present. They will appreciate in time despite the current sluggish market. 

Pics on Google can be found here. https://photos.app.goo.gl/8oWmPwfVNXHzDyQLA

Thanks ! 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments