SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN Carillion Polaris 6 in Sapphire Burst (2015) and Patrick James Eggle Macon Carved Top

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3753
edited April 8 in Guitars £
Carillion Polaris 6 in Sapphire Burst (2015)

A truly unique guitar (custom build) with a lovely set neck, in the realms of a slim C-shape (it's not like a  wafer-thin Ibanez neck).  I genuinely think it's one of the best built guitars I've ever played, I just tend to prefer tremolos.

In great condition with no discernible dings. Sounds absolutely tremendous with the Bare Knuckle Crawlers handling shred/metal/rock/blues with ease. The 6-way switch does coil tapping very nicely and it's super-convenient.

Comes in a brand new Hiscox case.

£3,500 - this would cost around £6,000 if commissioned today.  I am a big fan of Suhr Modern and that type of thing.

- Quilted Maple top.

- Black Limba body.

- Flamed Maple/Rosewood laminate neck.

- Ebony fingerboard.

- Rosewood reverse head veneer.

- Sperzel locking tuners.

- Gotoh TOM bridge.

- Dunlop 6100 fretwire. 

- Bare Knuckle Pickups Crawler set.

- Freeway 6 position switch.

- Dunlop flush mount strap locks.

- Bone nut.- 3 piece hand spliced Quilted Maple head veneer.

- Sapphire burst.

- Hand cut Lion inlay done in Copper, Brass and Pearl. 

IMG-1929IMG-1931IMG-1932IMG-1933IMG-1934IMG-1935IMG-1936IMG-1937IMG-1938

Patrick James Eggle Macon Carved Top In Tobacco Burst

Mahogany/rosewood/maple. Fitted with EMG 57/66, which sound perhaps surprisingly sympathetic in this guitar. The guitar itself is incredibly resonant. It also has after-market Gotoh locking tuners. It was made with aged nitro, so has naturally crazed.

Condition-wise, the neck is clean. The body has numerous dings with a little bit of chipping around the edge of the top (minimal).

Comes with original case with certificate.

Collect from Carlisle, CA4.

£3,750.  Will consider trades.

IMG-4369-2 IMG-4370-2 IMG-4371-2 IMG-4372-2 IMG-4373-2 IMG-4375-2 IMG-4376-2 IMG-4377-2 IMG-4378-2 0-CE9878-C-7135-4-D99-8-BA7-B0916-B3-CFE27
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments