SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Stone Deaf FX Q-Boost Limited Edition w/Mug, Bag, Pin, Keyring, etc. *OFFERS*

What's Hot
SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 337
edited April 8 in FX £
Bought this mainly for the collectors shelf, as I already had the standard Q-Boost. Times have changed, and my PDF-1X does all the Stone Deaf noises I need.

This is number 312 of a very limited run, and it is pretty close to mint condition. There's Velcro on the rear of the pedal, and a small mark on the box, but otherwise, the mug is unused, and both bags and the booklet have no marks at all that I can see, and the SDFX pin-badge and keyring are unopened/still in their wrapping.

Prices are all over the place for these, but that often because they aren't boxed or complete. Cheapest complete one I've seen sell went for roughly £150 plus postage, and I've also seen the boxed pedal with no accessories at all sell for over £120. 

*SOLD* - My
asking price is £130 including postage, although that price assumes that I don't have to pay any fees. Collection in person from NR13 is fine with me.

Any questions, fire away! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 173
    I sold my bog standard one and still wish I hadn't. Nice little set that. GLWTS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 337
    Bump!
    Up it goes!
    Bump for offers!