Comments

• guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1857
    Got this a couple of weeks back but it still needs a set up. Looks decent enough for under 200 British pounds.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    By the way,it is an Admira Almeria which cost 180 pounds. Will update when set up and played a little bit.
  • TanninTannin Frets: 5463
    Nice work Jack. Every serious player should have a classical. (And do as I say, not as I do!)

At 200 quid, hard to see you going too far wrong. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3590
    Nice. I recently bought an Ibanez GA6CE-AM (just rolls off the tongue doesn’t it). With similar thoughts to develop my classical technique. Really loving it, just bought a modest clam shell hard case for it so I can take it out. I pick it up all the time to learn stuff at home, although I’ve gone a bit Tommy Tedesco and use a plectrum most of the time which defeats part of the original intent. So glad I’ve gone this route though, enjoy your Almeria. Happy NGD.
    Thanks @Tannin and @ESBlonde. I am looking forward to sorting it out and scratching the Classical itch so to speak. I think there is a certain type of sound to a classical that is difficult to replicate elsewhere.
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 463
    I agree - there’s a magic in the sound of Classicals - it’s also great for tidying up my sloppy technique 
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3590
    This guy is an inspiration to me, not classical but very effective…. With a pick!

ESBlonde said:
    This guy is an inspiration to me, not classical but very effective…. With a pick!

He really was something else,