SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: FS/FT: Price Drop – brand new Vintera II 60s Strat, slab rosewood board, 3 colour sunburst

TheToneTurnerTheToneTurner Frets: 74
edited April 11 in Guitars £

Brand new and fresh from the shop. I picked this guitar up just last week and haven’t even had chance to take the plastic off the scratch plate but need to move it on for boring and sensible reasons.

This is a brand spanking new Vintera II model and I can confirm they’re every bit as good as all the reviews say they are. This is as classic a Strat as you’ll get. And my loss is your gain to the tune of this being the cheapest, brand new Vintera II 60s Strat you'll find.

Gorgeous Strat tones, the return of slab rosewood fingerboard, classic sunburst colour and quality Fender gig bag. What more do you want?

Price: £690 (was £825)

Happy to ship for £25 or can meet somewhere East Sussex way. Gimmie a shout to work it out.

Can take more pics or video if you want it.

Oh and if you have something cool to trade let me know!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• An Easter (and checking the market) price drop. Ha.

Also let me know if you have any interesting trades. I'm up for seeing what's out there.

Thanks and enjoy the chocolate today!
  • Price drop bump. 
  • Bumpy McBumpface
  • Another price drop? What? Go on then. Bargain for a brand new unused Fender Strat. 
  • Bump