SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler: As-new Larrivee OM03 Burst top

What's Hot
thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
edited April 1 in Acoustics £
I went a bit crazy during COVID and bought a bunch of Larrivee's - basically too many similar ones so putting feeler out to see if any interest, free up some space in my house! I did this same thing some years ago when I bought two of the exact same PRS, just different colour and pickups - I never learn

Even though I have a few sitka top and mahogany back and sides Larrivee, this particular one looks the part (special edition, only approx 30 were made with the burst top iirc) and critically, is a touch deeper than their standard OMs. This gives it a slightly deeper bass and more of that grunt in the mid-range. It's satin finish and feels good and woody to the touch. You can check the specs on Larrivee's website. I paid a luthier (Oska Burman of Glasgow) to "perfect the frets" and also shape the nut so it has had a truly professional set-up and "plays like butter." His work is exemplary - he did similar for my OM05. Overall cost £2750. Asking £2200 or offer; like I said, just a feeler. Comes with plush grey-lined hard-case. Condition is as-new. I'm picky when I buy guitars - this one has a touch more bass response than my OM-05 and that's why I bought it (as noted above) - it's good. Last in, first out.

Btw flamed maple binding. None of that black plastic stuff! 

IMG-20231111-161732

IMG-20231111-161852
0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments