SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler: USA 2013 PRS Experience 10 top satin flame maple neck Cu24 with 57/08 pups

What's Hot
thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
edited April 1 in Guitars £
Feeler.... I have way too many guitars. But I reserve the right to pull this. 

I said I'd never sell this but due to life event 7 years ago now I have played electric guitar a total of about 1 day - my heart isn't in it (I prefer acoustic now - feeds my soul) and can't see myself joining a band again. I have been massively putting this off because the guitar is fantastic and would cost a fortune to buy back again, especially given the satin flame maple neck which only seems to come on wood library / special runs (look to be about £5-5.5k new) and the 57/08 pups which they don't seem to do much of anymore. Plus hell, maybe I'll change my mind about the band thing one day. So this is a feeler only, not committing to sale and not even 100% sure on price so I'm going to say ~£3200 just to put some number down and can revise either way if decide to part with it. Slow market might make my decision for me I did a comprehensive review on this some time ago (ironically saying at the end of the thread I'd never sell....): 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/74555/prs-custom-24-2013-experience-model/p1

It was used in about 10 gigs and I played it for a good 3 years or so. Some small nicks but still in great condition and I always preferred the 57/08s (which is why I sold my other one with 85/15s). This thing is rock solid, frets are in good condition, tuning stability is great and it cut through in a band mix really well and always looked the part, too. 

PRS Custom 24 - Experience 2013 Limited Edition 2013 - Satin maple neck Gloss body image 1

PRS Custom 24 - Experience 2013 Limited Edition 2013 - Satin maple neck Gloss body image 2

PRS Custom 24 - Experience 2013 Limited Edition 2013 - Satin maple neck Gloss body image 3

PRS Custom 24 - Experience 2013 Limited Edition 2013 - Satin maple neck Gloss body image 4

PRS Custom 24 - Experience 2013 Limited Edition 2013 - Satin maple neck Gloss body image 5

PRS Custom 24 - Experience 2013 Limited Edition 2013 - Satin maple neck Gloss body image 6

More pics to follow....

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments