SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler: Cobain roadworn Fender Jaguar

Anyone in the market for a Kurt Cobain Fender Jaguar - roadworn edition with case candy? 

Reluctantly thinking about selling due to finances and it’s the only one that stays in its case.

One of the best jags I’ve played, mainly because it doesn’t sound or play like a jag! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14472
    Paging @HarrySeven ;

No fan of Cobain but besotted with Fender Jaguars.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Beautiful guitars and I always seem to end up buying them, just can never get on with the standard set up 
  • Fretnot27Fretnot27 Frets: 0
    I have a NOS, but always preferred the RW. What’s the value of one these days?
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8031
    Paging @HarrySeven ;

No fan of Cobain but besotted with Fender Jaguars.
    Thank you, but…quelle surprise, I already have one. ;)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• ziggynuggetziggynugget Frets: 67
    Can we see some pics, Blackbelt?

• I’ve had an enquiry on this so I’ll see if that comes through before I post any photos of it. Only just realised the coincidence of it coming up to his anniversary