Guitar Rentals in Liverpool for overseas gig?

AseagramAseagram Frets: 0
Hi - New to the forum - sorry if this is the wrong category ... I saw a thread from a couple years ago about this, but maybe things have changed? I'm traveling from the States to play at something called the IPO Festival in Liverpool. Two shows at the Cavern Club and Cavern Pub. I'd love to rent a tele or something along those lines for a coupla days rather than carry a guitar overseas. Anywhere in Liverpool somebody might suggest?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3333
    Have you spoke to promoters or made contact with any other acts? I dont know any rental places locally sadly
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    edited April 3
    Edit. Sorry you’ve seen the previous thread.

If the place in Manchester is still around it’s very close to Liverpool. 

Good luck!
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • Fingers657Fingers657 Frets: 657
    Oh the old Liverpool IPO mob.
     Impersonating A Police Officer . =)
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1853
    Aseagram said:
    Hi - New to the forum - sorry if this is the wrong category ... I saw a thread from a couple years ago about this, but maybe things have changed? I'm traveling from the States to play at something called the IPO Festival in Liverpool. Two shows at the Cavern Club and Cavern Pub. I'd love to rent a tele or something along those lines for a coupla days rather than carry a guitar overseas. Anywhere in Liverpool somebody might suggest?
    You could get a cheap online purchase and get it sent to your accomodation,maybe? Thomann sell Teles for less than £200 or 200 US dollars and they arent alone.
  • maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 3128
    I’d drop an email to Curly Music https://curlymusic.com/  They can either help or point you in the right direction 
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • TDubsTDubs Frets: 707
    Aseagram said:
    Played IPO quite a few times. Is it still David Bash running it?