SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Martin HD35 (2008)

bmarcjbmarcj Frets: 4
edited April 3 in Acoustics £
Hi all!

I have a Martin HD35 for sale. It was bought brand-new around 2010 from the Edinburgh branch of Guitar Guitar (sadly I don't have the receipt). Despite serving me well, I've moved on to smaller guitars, and my Martin is is doing no good sitting in its case under my bed. The current GuitarGuitar listing for the current version of this model is here at £3,849.00. 

Martin also lists the specs here:
https://www.martinguitar.com/guitars/standard-series/HD-35.html

The summary is: solid rosewood back (3 piece) and sides, spruce top, 25.4" scale length.

The guitar is in very good condition, but not perfect - some of the binding has been a little scuffed (see picture below), and it's there's general ageing/fading you'd expect. It's very playable, with a great bass response as you'd expect from a Martin Dreadnaught. (I've mostly used it for Travis style finger-picking!)

I think it will sell for about £2600 given the sale price and its condition, but I could be wrong (and I'm open to near offers). The original case is included.

I'm located in Gloucestershire, and I'd much rather a buyer collects (particularly to try it, and make sure it's what they want!), but I'm open to figuring out some sort of delivery or half-way meet if preferred. 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom