SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Laney Lionheart L5 Studio Head (offers?)

What's Hot
SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 942
edited April 21 in Amps £
Fantastic little thing that that somehow manages to do the Fender, Vox and Marshall thing in one package. The handles wear out quite easily on these but otherwise it's in excellent condition with home use only. The valves are as good as new as I had them installed very recently so I've factored that in as part of the price. There's an in built speaker load, so you can just connect it straight to your interface without the need for a load box. It's possible to connect via usb as well. This way you can record both the wet and dry signal for reamping. 

£395 including postage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AirmilesAirmiles Frets: 41
    Hi - is this the combo or the head, please?
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 942
    Airmiles said:
    Hi - is this the combo or the head, please?
    Just updated my post 
  • Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
    It's worth noting that the handles on these just disintegrate, mine has never been lifted from the top of the cab and looks exactly the same as Springywheel's.

Incredible head, can be used as an audio interface too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited April 6
    Yep you can connect via usb and record the wet/dry signal, which is real handy for reamping through various pedal FX. 
    Offers?