SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD *****FS: PRS S2 Vela In McCarty Tobacco Sunburst With Dot Inlay - **Further Price Drop**

What's Hot
bobeffectbobeffect Frets: 58
edited May 11 in Guitars £
******NOW SOLD*****For sale here is my PRS Vela S2 in McCarty Tobacco Sunburst with a dot inlay neck in good condition.

I have owned the guitar since new in 2016. It has a Type D single coil in the neck and a DS-1 Humbucker in the bridge position which is splitable with the push pull tone pot. The 3-way switch gives the guitar a good range of usable sounds. That and the 6ib 6oz weight made it a good gigging guitar for me.

The sale includes the pictured hardcase, the fitted straplocks and strap, the hang tag showing the build date and ser no, the original paperwork and tools.

It was used for about 18 months before I ended up just using & gigging with my Strat. It does have signs of being used including some fret wear and a few small finish dings. However, it's since had a had a fret dress, nut shim & adjust and general set up a couple of years ago with Simon at SGL Guitars Portsmouth. It has remained unused since then. The guitar has always lived in the hardcase since I bought it.

I would much prefer collection and would be willing to discuss meeting up if feasible. I would consider postage if absolutely necessary.

I'm looking for £860  **FURTHER PRICE DROP **  Now £780 ono for the guitar and hardcase.

I really can't remember how to post pics and couldn't get Imgur to work so hopefully this shared goggle link will work - https://photos.app.goo.gl/5PBpferB9iRLEBT79

Cheers

******NOW SOLD ******
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bobeffectbobeffect Frets: 58
    The link wont work for me directly but works if I drop it into the search bar or google search. Will see if I can fix it. Any suggestions are welcome!
    Lets try again....

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Price Drop - Now £820 ONO
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4213
    Cheers @guitargeek62. Spelling corrected.
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4213
    Dw, you're far from the only one - lots of PRS 'McCarthys' and 'McCartneys' out there! :mrgreen: 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited April 13
    Saturday price drop bump. Now £780 Ono.
    Make me a reasonable offer bump.
    Bargin Bump
    Try again bump

• EndpinEndpin Frets: 12
    Interested. Where are you located?
    Sorry missed this yesterday. I'm in Gosport Hampshire. Had an offer on Reverb today and have somebody coming to look tomorrow morning. Will update tomorrow if it remains unsold.
    Sold on Reverb tonight. Heads up for @Endpin. ;