Squier Contemporary Strat routing question

spev11spev11 Frets: 333
So I scratched the strat itch with a budget Eastcoast (which is great by the way, perfect for keeping at work). I'd like a MIM strat but a bit out of my current budget. For some reason I'm fixated on 22 frets (not sure why but there we go) and I like a 12" radius, the squier fits the bill on both counts but has an odd pickup placement. I know I might like it as it is but is it a pool route under the pickguard in case I feel a traditional placement come over me? Or will I have to get the router out and cut a pool myself?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72375
    Swimming pool rout.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• spev11spev11 Frets: 333
    bloody brilliant, I googled and saw nothing (not saying it wasn't in front of me but i'll be buggered if I could see it).
    Next to decide is 2 point or Floyd ? If the Floyd is flush mount and I can fit a D-Tuna then that may decide it (off to google some more and not find what I'm looking for) 
    ta guv