SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Redplate 1 x12 Combo Shell + Roqsolid cover

cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 40
edited April 6 in Amps £
As per description - Original Redplate Bluesmachine66 Amp head now sold so this one is up for grabs - would suit a amp build project or to re-house your Redplate (Wonderful amps by the way) may post once I've worked out cost but prefer pickup from Swindon Wilts - pics to follow shortly but it's black Tolex with the rather natty Vox/Dumble speaker grill - leather dog bone handle... £100 inc fitted Roqsolid cover  - plus guessing around £25 to courier... 

In fact it is this one I traded with fellow fretboarder Sharky last year - it's the smaller cab with Vox grill:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/235279/fs-ft-redplate-bluesmachine66-dumble-vox-style-alternative-cab-traded
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 211
    You sold the Bluesmachine? You should have let me know - been missing it! Still enjoying the JM50  =)
  • cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 40
    I did - already missing it too but just part traded it for a truly lovely ‘58 CS Les Paul  from Keefy… besides ive too many amps! Atb..! 
  • 4on64on6 Frets: 86
    PM enquiry…
    @cosmicned what have you got left? Sure I saw your Two Rock sold? @Keefy if you decide to move the RedPlate on drop me a message. Did you get it in the original oversized combo cab?
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2287
    Sharky77 said:
    @cosmicned what have you got left? Sure I saw your Two Rock sold? @Keefy if you decide to move the RedPlate on drop me a message. Did you get it in the original oversized combo cab?
    Will do but @cosmicned has first dibs! It’s in the smaller combo with cream tolex. I’m enjoying it at rehearsals atm.
  • cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 40
    Yes thanks Keefy - first dibs much appreciated! 
  • ChrisCox1994ChrisCox1994 Frets: 368
    Is it the oversized original cab or the compact one I sold to @Sharky77 ?
    https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
    Is it the oversized original cab or the compact one I sold to @Sharky77 ?
    You sold me the original oversized cab and the compact one didn't you?  =) always sounded much better in the original oversized one IMO