New Deluxe Reverb Day

Tone71Tone71 Frets: 625
As per the title, picked up a really nice Deluxe Reverb during the week, feels like a substantial upgrade from the HRD and Blues Jr, It's very, very nice and sounds great, currently using an old Harley Benton attenuator for home volumes, works a charm.

https://i.imgur.com/eiIFiU2.jpg ;  

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1438
    I've a 65 ri, love it, I've also a Tone King Falcon and an Imperial, they both do the luscious clean reverb
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1280
    Lovely, I have the head version and absolutely love it with a Creamback 65 1x12 cab. 
  • randellarandella Frets: 4180
    Great stuff. Bet that sounds ace with the Tele, looks like a nice instrument that.

Also a reminder that Fender really did have the knack of making a black Tolexed box look elegant and desirable.
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7164
    I’ve bought one recently too, and after battling a bit of a false start in the shape of a duff rectifier valve and (it turns out) about 56 different screws and nuts that required tightening to get rid of absolutely infuriating rattles and hum, it’s a beautiful beautiful thing. Sounds good at volumes 1-4 on the dial, and 4.1 and beyond is glorious.