SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Pickups (HB & Single Coil) + Vintage 6 inline machne heads

ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 234
edited April 10 in Parts £
For Sale to clear out unused parts...

• Set of 6 Faber branded vintage style 6 inline tuners for s Strat/Tele  (but actually made by Ping Well in Taiwan I suspect due to the presence of the PW mark on one of them) £20 delivered.  Note - these do not have split posts.  Includes busnings and screws.  
  • SOLD DiMarzio 50mm Double cream uncovered Humbucker 12.98k, unknown model with screWs & springs £35 delivered
  • SOLD Suhr Thornbucker Double black uncoivered 53mm spacing 8.66k wire cut to suit S style mounting (was from a Classic S I upgraded to TB+ model) £40 delivered
  • Fender Japan Alnico Strat Set (from 60s Mod Strat) N=5.92k  M=5.95k  B=6.01k includes covers and screws & tube/springs £40 delivered the set
  • SOLD Oil City Blitz Spirit HB (8.49k) with a crudely applied cover by previous owner and two triple blues single coils (wires extended, N=6.53k M=6.59k) from a HSS S style guitar I bought on here £50 for all three
  • SOLD Seymour Duncan Duckbucker 10.03k used in mid posirtion of a Strat £30 delivered
  • Fender Mexico Strat Set  (Ceramic magnet set) All read 6.88k includes covers and screws & tube/springs £20 delivered the set

https://imgur.com/a/nLLjWEo
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BornFromAJackalBornFromAJackal Frets: 34
    edited April 7
    PMd you about thornbucker and oil city pups   
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6840
    Is the thornbucker nickel covered??
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    Hi i will take the oil city H/S/S  set please .
    What do you mean by crudley applied cover for the humbucker ? And do you know what colour the coils are underneath ? 
    Thanks 
    Mark
  • ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 234
    mark123 said:
    What do you mean by crudley applied cover for the humbucker ? And do you know what colour the coils are underneath ? 
    Thanks 
    Mark
    It looks badly soldered to me but it works fine (see picture in link).  I've no idea what colour the coils are, it was in a guitar I purchased on here that I replaced with a SSS set from OCP.  
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    mark123 said:
    Thanks 
    Mark
    It looks badly soldered to me but it works fine (see picture in link).  I've no idea what colour the coils are, it was in a guitar I purchased on here that I replaced with a SSS set from OCP.  
    No problem i will take them,  please pm me your bank or paypal details .
  • FlattopFlattop Frets: 27
    Pm'd duckbucker
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2403
    I'll take the cream dimarzio humbucker, I'll shoot you a pm