SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Atomic Amplifire 12 - Amazing Preamp / Modeller

MC1MC1 Frets: 22
edited April 15 in FX £
Due to a change of circumstance I am selling my Atomic Amplifire 12.

These devices are a few years old now but still in demand due to the quality of the preamps and FX - but also how easy the interface is to navigate (seriously - if I can navigate it, anyone can).

Satchel from Steel Panther actually gave up his amps to use an Atomic Amplifire as the quality is so good. He still uses it now. The models are just insane and as per the numerous You Tube videos, the quality is as good as Fractal, Headrush, Helix etc but without the programming headaches (check Andertons video, Brett Kingmans video and Leon Todd’s multiple videos on the sheer quality of this unit).

Steel chassis, steel casing, hi-vis display, multiple switching options, easy on the fly adjustments, various purchased IR’s included (Ownhammer etc).

Includes power adaptor and hi-speed USB.

Collection from between Kidderminster / Bridgnorth.

Priced to sell - £350

https://share.icloud.com/photos/098Mbq6hPaEp1pHStVxmpP4-w

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MC1MC1 Frets: 22
  • MC1MC1 Frets: 22
    Bump - Shocked no interest yet for a premier modeller.
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3399
    edited April 14
    These are great. I have one myself. Very portable modelling solution, lots of flexibility with all those buttons. On a par with Helix etc in terms of tone.

Deluxe, plexi and Friedman models are great. Effects take a bit of dialong with some deep parameters, but once dialed you can copy them across presets really easily.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11595
    tFB Trader
    happily in my clutches now

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3399
    @FelineGuitars lmk if you want to share presets, I've got some good ones
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11595
    tFB Trader
    NelsonP said:
    @FelineGuitars lmk if you want to share presets, I've got some good ones
    Fab - sounds like fun - thankyou

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!