SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

JAM Pedals Multi Pedals - The Big One - The Not So Big One - Looking To Trade

BouvierBouvier Frets: 86
edited April 8 in FX £
Looking to trade either or both my JAM Pedals Multi pedals.    Tradewise I am after
Gibson Les Paul R7 - R8 - R9
Gibson ES Thinline 335 - 355 
Gibson SG Junior (Brian Ray)
Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar
Fender Telecaster - Stratocaster - Jazzmaster 
Gretsch Falcon - Duo Jet
Rickenbacker
The list is endless - What have you.
Vintage pedals - Lovetone - Colorsound - What have you

JAM Pedals multi pedals which were commisioned by myself a few years ago.  Both pedals are in as new condition and complete with all instructions, stickers etc and in custom wooden cases.  The larger enclosure has 2 separate chains (1 lead and 1 bass).   Some of the pedals are wired to be in both chains**
This comprises:   Lead 
  • Wahcko
  • Dynassor Bass**
  • Retrovibe
  • Rooster (Ltd)
  • Fuzz Phrase (Ltd)
  • Tube Dreamer
  • Rattler (Ltd)
  • Eureka
  • Red Muck
  • Ripple
  • Waterfall
  • Harmonious Monk**
  • Delay Llama Extreme**
  • Delay Llama**

Bass

• Dynassor**
  • Lucy Dreamer Bass
  • Red Muck Bass
  • Rippley Fall Bass
  • Delay Llama Extreme**
  • Delay Llama**

There is the facility to place other pedals between the drive sections and modulation section on both bass and lead.   Also between modulation and delay on lead.

There are also a couple of additional DC outputs to power any other pedals.

The smaller unit is Lead only and comprises:

• Fuzz Phrase Ltd
  • Retrovibe
  • Rattler
  • Tube Dreamer
  • Ripple
  • Harmonious Monk Mk II
  • Blue Sky (Strymon)
  • Delay Llama Mk III

There are 4 send returns to allow use of a switcher (Fuzz, Rattler, Monk and Delay)

Both units have A/B inputs and outputs.

Trade Value:   Large Multi - £4000       Smaller Multi -  £2400

More pictures or any questions drop me a line    

May be an image of textMay be an image of lighter and textMay be an image of musical instrument and textMay be an image of textMay be an image of textMay be an image of textMay be pop art of skateboard and textMay be pop art of textMay be an image of lighter cigarette case box and textMay be an image of textMay be an image of textMay be an image of textMay be an image of textMay be an image of floor plan blueprint and text that says wilko 9V DC R RV OUT DELAY LLAMA IN BLUE SKY A RETROVIBE HARMONIOUS MONK RIPPLE TUBEDREAMER RATTLER FUZZ PHRASE LTD

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments