SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT. Preston Thompson D-EIR Dreadnought

sijos1sijos1 Frets: 18
edited April 8 in Acoustics £
£4750 or possible acoustic trade deals. 
This is going to be one of those ‘one that got away’ guitars. I think this one was made 2020 ish and hardly played. I am in the lucky position to have a number of dreadnoughts that I don’t mind taking out to places to play so this beauty is being neglected. I have also realised that I am more Billy No Mates than Billy Strings. This is not just a Bluegrass machine however. It has a sweetness of tone that suits fingerstyle as well as pick work. Just lovely. 
In overall fantastic condition with just a small anomaly in the finish to the front lower bout where it looks like the finish has sunk a little bit in a couple of small spots. Really hard to see and even more difficult to photograph. No structural issues/cracks etc. Plays wonderfully. Fitted with K&K Pure Mini pickup. 
Specifications:<br />

East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides
Adirondack Spruce Top
Solid headstock with Thompson mother of pearl logo inlay
Honduran Mahogany neck with volute
Figured Ebony headstock overlay
Natural nitrocellulose lacquer finish
3 Ring 28 Style Rosette
Ivoroid Binding
Top purfling – Herringbone
Back purfling – BW
Zig Zag Back strip
Nut – 1 3/4” – String spacing – 2 5/16”
Ivoroid Heel Cap
Hand graduated top with advanced X bracing
Pre-war scalloped Adirondack braces
Slotted Diamonds and Square abalone position markers
Waverly Nickel tuners with butterbean buttons
Ebony fingerboard and bridge
Ivoroid bridge and end pin (casien protein)
Bone nut and saddle
 adjustable truss rod
Medium Elixir Strings
TKL Case

I am also open to acoustic guitar trades plus cash   No small guitars however. Thank you.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom