SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale: Godin Redline 2 superstrat

RustyShacklefordRustyShackleford Frets: 56
edited April 11 in Guitars £
Not yer typical superstrat - a Godin Redline 2. Regretful sale as I absolutely love this guitar, but I already have a similar superstrat and need to fund an amp purchase. £525 ONO, collection in London or I can post for an additional £20. Includes a pretty decent gig bag.

Specs:

Neck: Rock Maple
Neck profile: Closer to a Fender modern C than the super thin necks you typically find on superstrats (I think they used the same necks as on the Godin SD series)
Fretboard: Ergocut Rosewood ("ergocut shaping technique consists of beveling the edges of the neck and frets back in towards the center of the fretboard, providing an extremely comfortable “worn-in” feel.")
Frets: 24
Fret size: Jumbo
Radius: 16"
Scale Length: 24 3/4"
Nut width: 1 11/16"
Bridge: Hipshot-style Fixed bridge
Body: Silver leaf maple centre with poplar wings, figured flame maple top
Bridge Pickup: Iron Gear Hot Slag humbucker
Neck Pickup: Tonerider Rebel 90B (humbucker-shaped P90, bridge model so a bit hotter than your typical neck P90, which balances well with the hot humbucker)
Controls: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3 way switch. Tone knob is a push/push coil split so you get 5 possible sounds - P90, humbucker, P90+humbucker, split humbucker, and P90 + split humbucker
Country of manufacture: USA and Canada (neck and body crafted in La Patrie, Quebec, Canada and the guitars are assembled in Berlin, New Hampshire, USA)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom