Stolen: Jerry Cantrell’s Blue Dress G&L

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7155
    Nerine said:
    I saw on facebollocks someone left their Corona Strat on the tube the other day…

I mean fucking hell. If you’re on the tube with your guitar your hand does not loosen its grip on the case handle at ANY point. 
    They said they essentially had an anxiety/panic attack due to the carriage being packed full of people. Poor Bloke got off as soon as possible and left the guitar on the tube. 

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22979
    stonevibe said:
    Nerine said:
    I saw on facebollocks someone left their Corona Strat on the tube the other day…

I mean fucking hell. If you’re on the tube with your guitar your hand does not loosen its grip on the case handle at ANY point. 
    They said they essentially had an anxiety/panic attack due to the carriage being packed full of people. Poor Bloke got off as soon as possible and left the guitar on the tube. 
    I can relate to that.  I have to use the tube most days but I won't ever get on a crowded carriage unless it's absolutely unavoidable.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • borntohangborntohang Frets: 141
    edited April 12
    I've managed to 'lose' my wedding ring and then an hour later realise I'm still wearing it, so no judgement here...
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11824
    stonevibe said:
    Nerine said:

I feel for the bloke, but if I were prone to panic attacks in crowded situations the last place I'd want to be is on a tube train.  Let alone with a valuable guitar.
  • SixStringSageSixStringSage Frets: 135
    Philly_Q said:
    JezWynd said:
    He's posted a video to report that it has been found. It was not stolen but misplaced apparently...
    https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/gear/someone_stole_jerry_cantrells_legendary_blue_dress_guitar.html
    That Zakk Wylde post....
    ALMIGHTY BLACK LABEL FAMILY!!! FATHER JERRY CANTRELL’S BELOVED G&L FIDDLE HAS BEEN STOLEN!!! ANY INFO at PAWNS SHOPS Etc. - LET ME KNOW or REACH OUT TO FATHER JERRYS SOCIAL MEDIA!!! THANKS BL FAMILY!!! 
    Grow up man, you're 57 years old.
    Have you seen the video of him playing with the school kids? Turns up with 2 half stacks and absolutely drowns them out.

Part of me thinks, well, they wanted Zakk and he delivered the character. The other part of me thinks he could've turned down to like, 12.

• DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    An Apple Air tag in the control cavity would stop the embarrassment next time around.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.