I don't know whether to follow or block this youtuber....

What's Hot

Comments

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2414
    Fair play to her for being able to nail Dime’s solos. It goes to show what practice and commitment can do. But her demeanour doesn’t match the style of music she’s playing, so it comes across really jarring. Until she starts windmilling, I’d block.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9583
    Block.

For me, tuneless nonsense :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3337
    Shes incredible. Ive followed her on instagram for a couple of years but she just advertises things now sadly. 
  • trevAtrevA Frets: 42
    GoFish said:
    DefaultM said:
    Block her because she does blow job eyes the entire way through every single one of her videos and it's incredibly awkward.

plz explain.
    A "blow job" is a sexual act performed orally on a male sex organ.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1426
    edited April 12
    And what effect does the male sex organ have on his eyes, teacher?
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7349
    GoFish said:
    DefaultM said:
    Block her because she does blow job eyes the entire way through every single one of her videos and it's incredibly awkward.

plz explain.
    She popped up in my Youtube shorts maybe a year or 2 ago and I thought wow she's really really good and it's nice she doesn't feel like she has to have a low cut top etc she's just playing.
    Then I showed my wife and the first thing she said was why is she looking at me like she's blowing me? Now I can't unsee it and it makes me feel very uncomfortable.
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6711
    Kurtis said:

She can't help how she speaks! 

swiller said:
    deffo block her.
    She has one of those false kim kardiashian voices that melodically croaks up and down which gets right on my hampton. 

She absolutely CAN help how she speaks. She uses vocal fry, a style of talking that is new and particularly affects younger women....some younger men do it too. Sounds like nails on a blackboard to me. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • S56035S56035 Frets: 1130
    merlin said:
    Kurtis said:

swiller said:
    deffo block her.
    She has one of those false kim kardiashian voices that melodically croaks up and down which gets right on my hampton. 

She absolutely CAN help how she speaks. She uses vocal fry, a style of talking that is new and particularly affects younger women....some younger men do it too. Sounds like nails on a blackboard to me. 

GoFish said:
    DefaultM said:

plz explain.
    Pretty grim tbh. 
    merlin said:
    Kurtis said:

swiller said:
    deffo block her.

Shes from Texas. Thats literally the accent.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26666
    CaseOfAce said:
    It's not her left hand technique that needs attention as much as her tone. 
    That is absolutely atrocious. 
    So was Dimebag's. It's pretty faithful to the original...I just went through some of her non-Dimebag videos, and it seems like she uses whatever's appropriate to the original songs.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    edited April 12
    lustycourtier said:

Shes from Texas. Thats literally the accent.
    What's "literal" about it? 

Besides which, I have a good friend and a couple of acquaintances from Texas. None of them talk like that. It's an affectation. It's fashionable. 
  • swillerswiller Frets: 1247
    this lady makes no reference to sounding like a croaky wokey.

Dont worry, be silly.
  • CaseOfAceCaseOfAce Frets: 1359
    CaseOfAce said:
    It's not her left hand technique that needs attention as much as her tone. 
    That is absolutely atrocious. 
    So was Dimebag's. It's pretty faithful to the original...I just went through some of her non-Dimebag videos, and it seems like she uses whatever's appropriate to the original songs.
    fair enough - I can understand that in that context then.

She's obviously put in the hours on her personalised Kramer guitar. Quite cool.  =)
    ...she's got Dickie Davies eyes...
    GoFish said:
    DefaultM said:

plz explain.
    Pretty grim tbh. 
    Well I've called out plenty of people on here, so if it's my turn now then fair enough.
    However someone's asked me privately what I meant and then told me it didn't come across that way and I can see why, so it probably won't turn in to one of those 5 page thrillers we all hope for.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26666
    Okay, let's nip this in the bud. There's been a few things said here that wouldn't be said if it was a guy doing the playing, and none of them paint the commenter in a great light.

How about everyone just takes their lumps, promises not to do it again and sticks to it? Then there doesn't need to be an argument over who was right, it'll make this a much nicer place to be, and as a bonus it'll save me a lot of brain time trying to figure out who needs to go in the cooler.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
    Okay, let's nip this in the bud. There's been a few things said here that wouldn't be said if it was a guy doing the playing, and none of them paint the commenter in a great light.

How about everyone just takes their lumps, promises not to do it again and sticks to it? Then there doesn't need to be an argument over who was right, it'll make this a much nicer place to be, and as a bonus it'll save me a lot of brain time trying to figure out who needs to go in the cooler.
    If this is addressing me, my previous post was intended to mean that I thought what @lustycourtier  said was fair enough and I can see I shouldn't have said it and won't be arguing. 

I've been thinking about the original post I made, and I do think it might have been misunderstood as me going PHWOAR when I wasn't, but it wasn't an appropriate thing for me to post anyway. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JfingersJfingers Frets: 375
    As far as I'm aware, Dime Bag Darrell played music that I wasn't fond of. My friend Darryl died recently, they were both minimal drug users.

The OP's video reminded me of the North Korean child classical guitar players, no soul, poor tone.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1426
    Thin is, with Youtube, there will always be someone more annoying.
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
    edited April 13
    GoFish said:
    Thin is, with Youtube, there will always be someone more annoying.
    Provided there enough intolerant people who harbour dislike of others....    
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom