NGD Ivison Dakota

What's Hot

Comments

• skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 971
    stonevibe said:
    That is a proper guitar. Well played Sir. One does approve.  ;)
    Thank you…your approval is much appreciated:)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5053
    edited April 12
    Congrats on a great score. I saw some pics of that one before it went to L&T and thought it looked gorgeous. Neil does make some awesome guitars and he’s done astonishingly well in just a few years, thoroughly deserved too imho. No doubt his stand at Bristol on Sunday will be brimming with temptation.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1467
    That's one of the loveliest guitars I've seen on here. Congratulations!
    Congrats on a great score. I saw some pics of that one before it went to L&T and thought it looked gorgeous. Neil does make some awesome guitars and he’s done astonishingly well in just a few years, thoroughly deserved too imho. No doubt his stand at Bristol on Sunday will be brimming with temptation.
    Thanks…Both guitars I tried at Leo and Teds were superb..he is knocking it out of the park with his builds.

That's one of the loveliest guitars I've seen on here. Congratulations!
    Thank you 
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1059
    That is fantastic. There are loads of 'updated' takes on classic designs, but they mostly look off to me. 

I think the Ivison design language is amazing!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11824
    Believe Ivison and Tim (Ted and Leo's Guitars) will be at the Bristol Show this weekend
    Bloody hellfire.  That's like holding up a glass of water to a caged man dying of thirst.
  • hoopshoops Frets: 227
    Wow. What a great looking guitar. Sure it plays as good as it looks. Neil’s work is amazing!
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14304
    tFB Trader
    Offset said:
    Believe Ivison and Tim (Ted and Leo's Guitars) will be at the Bristol Show this weekend
    Bloody hellfire.  That's like holding up a glass of water to a caged man dying of thirst.
    I got hooked about 2 years ago at the Brum Show - In Pelham Blue - Fortunately it was sold to another dealer so I was saved
  • freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1210
    Congratulations! That looks fantastic.  He's definitely come up with a style that's different but still classic looking. Probably a keeper!
    Link to my trading feedback
    Cheers guys…it definitely looks like a classic design already…like it’s been around for years 
  • john_rjohn_r Frets: 130
    That looks stunning, a Dakota is definitely on my list, probably pelham blue!
    john_r said:
    That looks stunning, a Dakota is definitely on my list, probably pelham blue!
    Cheers… I tried the Pelham blue one at Leo & Teds too..it’s still there !!
  • RoundwoundRoundwound Frets: 272
    It’s ok I suppose. Not exactly authentic USA craftsmanship but I guess it’ll work for punk and ska.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    It’s ok I suppose. Not exactly authentic USA craftsmanship but I guess it’ll work for punk and ska.
    Thanks….it’ll do for me for those simple genres … :)
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2292
    lovely
  • guitarblasterguitarblaster Frets: 383
    Amazing, that really is such a cool design. 
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2901
    That looks awesome! Would love to have one of these some day. 
    rze99 said:
    lovely
    Amazing, that really is such a cool design. 
    TTBZ said:
    That looks awesome! Would love to have one of these some day. 
      Cheers :)
  • richman6100richman6100 Frets: 339
    @skaguitar Congrats, that's a cracking looking guitar. The Dakota is one of those rare guitars that manages to look both classic and modern at the same time. A truly great design. I bet it sounds as good as it looks. I have a Sunbird in the neck of one of my Teles and it's definitely one of my favourite pickups.
    @skaguitar Congrats, that's a cracking looking guitar. The Dakota is one of those rare guitars that manages to look both classic and modern at the same time. A truly great design. I bet it sounds as good as it looks. I have a Sunbird in the neck of one of my Teles and it's definitely one of my favourite pickups.
    Thanks…it does look and feel like it’s been around for years…but like you say…modern too. The firebird style pick ups are superb :)