SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT - my 1971 Gibson es-335 for your less valuable Gibson es-335 (and cash)

What's Hot
This might be a bit too specific...but let's try
I've got a 1971 Gibson es-335 in about as perfect condition as you will see for a guitar of that age. All original, with original hardcase. It's red. It's a real 10/10 condition guitar for the age.

I'll get some photos up, but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in exchanging for a less valuable Gibson 335/345 or similar, with cash going in my direction?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PennPenn Frets: 623
    edited April 12
    A rough idea of what you value your guitar at would probably be helpful. 

I also would love to see the guitar. I love ES guitars  

• BusheySiBusheySi Frets: 64
    Here are some photos: IMG-9774 IMG-9775 IMG-9776 IMG-9777 IMG-9778 IMG-9779 IMG-9780 IMG-9781 IMG-9782
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BusheySiBusheySi Frets: 64
    I didn't dig out the hard case, but it's in exceptional condition for a 1971 hardcase. The last time I took the 335 to a guitar shop, they reckoned they had new guitars on the wall with more wear with this one - the condition is that good.
  • wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 453
    Lovely! Really odd choice of knobs by Gibson appearance wise but I bet practically they work really well when grabbing with a little finger. GLWTS