SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Roqsolid combo cover - brand new and unused

KeefyKeefy Frets: 2286
Ordered for a recent acquisition but like an idiot I selected the wrong version and this is way too big for what I have! It offers Roqsolid's standard level of protection i.e. felt lined, a step up from the slip covers that amp manufacturers provide. It was made to fit a combo or cab with these dimensions (excluding handle(s) and feet): 
  • Height 49cm
  • Width 59cm
  • Depth 27cm
The current Fender Blues Deluxe is quoted online as 47.6cmH x 59.7cmW x 26.5mmD so I wonder whether this would fit but can make no promises.

The cover is brand new and unused, and would cost you north of £60 to have made and delivered. To reduce the numptiness-induced 'ouch' to my pocket, it can be yours for £35 delivered or £30 collected. Price is firm (and a proper bargain) as for not much less I could just return it to Roqsolid and take the hit on their re-stocking fee. I'll stick it in the boot when I go to Bristol Guitar Show tomorrow and check my phone for messages - you never know!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom