SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Harmonic Design Z90 Set, Thomastik Strings

Power_FreakPower_Freak Frets: 198
edited April 14 in Parts £
Harmonic Design Z90 Set Black  - £195 incl. delivery 
As above - a brand new set (completely unopened in original packaging) of Z90s in black. These are some of the best pickups around, no others in the style compare. Hard to get hold of in the UK, they only sell direct. If I still played 6 string I would keep them myself, but I'm a 7-stringer these days. I've listed at the list price on the HD website (converted to GBP) - you save on UK delivery and all import charges (which are not insignificant), and you don't have to join the waiting list.

(Almost) 3 sets of Thomastik Infeld 12-50 Bebop Roundwound strings - £15 incl. delivery
One of the sets seems to be missing a high e (12 gauge), the other 2 sets are complete. On strings direct one set of these costs £23 now, so quite a considerable saving if these are your strings. (As above I'm a 7 player now and use flats so don't have an immediate use for these). These have been sat on my shelf for about 2-3 years - I think they're still fine, but keep in mind if you believe that strings in packages "degrade" in time (I know some do).

Happy to answer any questions you might have.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Power_FreakPower_Freak Frets: 198
    Bumping for the sunday crowd - if you're after a hum sized single these are truly great. You can hear them in action on Bill Frisell's Good Dog Happy Man album (warning: you won't automatically get Bill's abilities, otherwise I'd charge much more)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom