SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Cancel —WTT Kemper Stage for Fractal Audio FM3

jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
edited April 16 in FX £
As title.
Pristine Kemper stage with screen protector and simiilarly pristine Kemper padded protective stage/gig bag on offer in exchange for similar condition Fractal audio FM3 preferably also with protective bag/case.
If of interest please message me.
TIA.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
    Cancel - FM3 sourced.
    Now for the shoot out !
  • andyg_prsandyg_prs Frets: 57
    Fascinated to hear your results....I'm currently considering going back to Kemper.....I ricochet between real amp into CaptorX and an AX8.  One thing I love about Kemper is the morph function with an expression pedal, and although I configured a similar thing with the AX8....it didn't work nearly as well for me as the Kemper.
  • jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
    andyg_prs said:
    Fascinated to hear your results....I'm currently considering going back to Kemper.....I ricochet between real amp into CaptorX and an AX8.  One thing I love about Kemper is the morph function with an expression pedal, and although I configured a similar thing with the AX8....it didn't work nearly as well for me as the Kemper.
    Hi Andy
    Hope it’s not just the honeymoon period but I’m keeping the FM3 which I really like.
    My needs are fairly basic so never used morph etc with Kemper.
    I like the sound and programming just that bit more and the smaller footprint is great.
    Jim.