ISP recommendations (Not VirginMedia)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• thermionicthermionic Frets: 9637
    edited April 17
     Virgin Media customer support are out and out liars. When I moved house I called to check the new address had a connection - they said yes, take your router and tv box, call us when you’ve moved in and we’ll connect you. Nothing worked when I got there and I spent £££ on my mobile calling them, often not getting a reply for an hour or more. At least twice they “ran a test” remotely to test my connection and said everything looks fine, it must be your router. Their answer to everything is to conclude that the hardware is broken and send you a new one… takes three days. Ran another remote test on the new router and said the connection is fine, please reset your router and call back. After two weeks they give in to my pleading and agree to send an engineer over. Within two minutes he told me the house WASN’T CONNECTED. Oh, and also, the helpline stops at 9pm and a couple of times I had been in a queue since just after 8, but I was still holding on waited for a reply until I gave up about 9:30. They let you think you’re nearing the end of a queue but they all went home half an hour ago!

They’ve also just increased my bill by £15, so yeah, I am now looking up Zen…
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom