SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender American vintage 52 telecaster 2016

What's Hot
2016 Fender American Vintage 52 Telecaster, this is the upgraded model from 2016 with the large neck profile, vintage 7.25 radius, a brighter butterscotch, blonde, thin skin nitro, finish, and the correct body contours. These were marketed as the Pure Vintage Series and are getting harder to find. They are very similar quality as a custom shop new old stock model. This one is in general good condition all over and plays like a dream, really great guitar. Comes with its original tweed case etc 
£1450 collection from Bristol or happy to meet within a reasonable distance of Bristol. Can only do cash on this one I’m afraid as I’m trying to fund a vintage jazzmaster and any money that goes through my account will be as good as gone as soon as the wife sees it lol 

https://i.imgur.com/sTaitaP.jpeg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7801

Was someone shooting at you ?

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom