The Cult UK tour 2024

freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1210
Just booked tickets to see The Cult in November.  Is anyone else going?
Here's a link to the pre sale if you're interested. 
https://planetrock.gigantic.com/the-cult-tickets
Link to my trading feedback
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6882
    Yep, got ticket for Wolverhampton. Good to see they’re going to play the hits from the last 40 years. Saw them at Rock City on the Death Cult tour last year, but look forward to the classics.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1210
    mrkb said:
    Yep, got ticket for Wolverhampton. Good to see they’re going to play the hits from the last 40 years. Saw them at Rock City on the Death Cult tour last year, but look forward to the classics.
    Yes.  Greatest hits plus a couple off the last LP would suit me. Last time I saw them was in 1994!
    Link to my trading feedback
  • bobblehatbobblehat Frets: 541
    edited April 18
    Cool, Last saw them a few years ago on the Sonic Temple Anniversary Tour and they were on top form.

Only just posted yesterday that I have been listening to the Holy Barbarians Album in the "What are you listening to" thread. 
  • russpmrusspm Frets: 443
    I’m Going to get tickets for Manchester this morning. I swerved the pre-sale as all the seats were at the back of the house. I made that mistake with the Garbage tickets recently. 
  • vizviz Frets: 10700
    Saw them in 1985 or 1986, and then in 2016 or something, there'd been quite a transformation :) Shame they're not coming to the East of England.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • HerrMetalHerrMetal Frets: 546
    In with a ticket for Pompey.
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5169
    The ‘Love’ album has a very special place in my heart….I lost a childhood friend at 14, and he had lent me the album…
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2415
    Last time I saw them in the UK was 2019 at Hammersmith I think - then I managed to catch them in Salt Lake City last year. Both great gigs.

Personally don't feel the need to see them again on this tour, but glad they're still around!