pricing these guitars

What's Hot

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5051
    The link opens for me too. If it’s not working for you are you logged in? Or just go the the Parody section (sub section of Off Topic) and it’s in there. 

Interesting in that I can't see the parody section or get a valid result from your link Nigel (and I'm logged in)
    Interesting. This is iPhone view, Parody is in rather small print…

250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    IMG_0289.png 159.6K
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • naustin261naustin261 Frets: 8
    On Android Fire HD and Android phone it shows Politics Economics and Coronavirus only. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22960
    edited April 20
    ^^  Just a thought, seeing the Coronavirus sub-category up there, which I have blocked...

Again on the home page, on the left under "Categories", there's an option to view "all categories" or "followed categories".  Maybe some of you have Parody set as blocked (or not followed).  Not intentionally, but by some quirk of the system.
  • DuploLicksDuploLicks Frets: 259
    Philly_Q said:
    ^^  Just a thought, seeing the Coronavirus sub-category up there, which I have blocked...

Again on the home page, on the left under "Categories", there's an option to view "all categories" or "followed categories".  Maybe some of you have Parody set as blocked (or not followed).  Not intentionally, but by some quirk of the system.

It's a good shout but still not visible for me on 'all categories'. When following the above links to the thread it comes back as page not found - similar to others.
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2405
     You're not missing anything, nothing of any note posted since 2023
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7207
    Philly_Q said:

It's a good shout but still not visible for me on 'all categories'. When following the above links to the thread it comes back as page not found - similar to others.
    I’m exactly the same , I only see 3 categories under off topic despite being logged in and having ‘all categories’ selected 
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3660
    Philly_Q said:

If you’ve accidentally blocked it then I’m afraid that means that you’re in Nid.  You’ll have to wait until the lovely Samantha is available to sort you out.
  • DuploLicksDuploLicks Frets: 259
    Musicwolf said:
    Philly_Q said:

If you’ve accidentally blocked it then I’m afraid that means that you’re in Nid.  You’ll have to wait until the lovely Samantha is available to sort you out.
    Yes, under normal circumatances however a Nid is reversed with a Duck under Offset rules, Lowden
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6693
    I have quite a lot of stuff I'd like to sell. Let me know if you want to buy any of it and how much is your best price. 
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10505
    edited April 20 tFB Trader
    Offset said:
    I'm probably being really thick but I can't see a sub-section or thread in Off Topic called Parody... :-(
    Nor me but I used to be able to see it 
    I used to be able to touch my toes ... sad face
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ElectricXIIElectricXII Frets: 1133
    50 comments in, and I still have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about in this thread. Have I moved to a parallel universe or something?
  • jasonbone75jasonbone75 Frets: 640
    I suspect this is a permissions issue - the members who can see Parody sub-forum seem to have the role "Member with classifieds" those of us that can't see it have the role "Member"

Clearly both roles can access the classifieds so the role split is probably redundant now but hanging around for legacy signups.

I'm not in the least bothered if I have access or not but this might help those that are curious if @digitalscream can confirm?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 961
    This thread is like that film Inception, but without the bits that make sense.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18828
    I suspect this is a permissions issue - the members who can see Parody sub-forum seem to have the role "Member with classifieds" those of us that can't see it have the role "Member"

Clearly both roles can access the classifieds so the role split is probably redundant now but hanging around for legacy signups.

I'm not in the least bothered if I have access or not but this might help those that are curious if @digitalscream can confirm?
    Perhaps the description of 'Member' is just an old in-joke that's still being applied   :-\"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22960

Well done, it looks like that must be the answer.  It may also help to explain why so little ever gets posted in the Parody section...
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5051
    I must’ve missed those bits…  B)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 961
    I must’ve missed those bits…  B)

Well compared to this thread it was actually pretty straightforward...
  • elstoofelstoof Frets: 2498
    Parody sub has just appeared for me, wowser
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10505
    tFB Trader
    elstoof said:
    Parody sub has just appeared for me, wowser
    BELIEVE IN IT AND IT SHALL BE GRANTED UNTO YOU! 
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • elstoofelstoof Frets: 2498
    Thank you L Ron!