SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Rift PR18 black face circuit £1550.00 ovno

What's Hot
*Aaron**Aaron* Frets: 73
Rift PR18 for sale.

Beautiful sounding amp with a half power switch and mix and dwell controls for reverb. Has the tremolo too.

£1550.00 ovno, collection from Swindon. I could travel 30mins from Swindon to meet if that helps.

I did not think I would sell this amp but I recently purchased a brown face amp from Chris which I slightly prefer. It also pairs very well with my RD duelist so I don't really use the PR18 these days.

It has recently had a once over from Chris and comes with a cover.

I brought the amp from Fretfinder.

Im not really looking for trades just now. Thanks for looking, Aaron  :)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5051
    edited April 20
    This used to be mine as Aaron says and it’s a great amp. It’s very loud if you want it to be, takes pedals really well and the additional control on the reverb for dwell is very useful. GLWTS. 
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • This used to be mine as Aaron says and it’s a great amp. It’s very loud if you want it to be, takes pedals really well and the additional control on the reverb for dwell is very useful. GLWTS. 
    How good is the reverb on these? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5051
    This used to be mine as Aaron says and it’s a great amp. It’s very loud if you want it to be, takes pedals really well and the additional control on the reverb for dwell is very useful. GLWTS. 
    Very good in my opinion.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • This used to be mine as Aaron says and it’s a great amp. It’s very loud if you want it to be, takes pedals really well and the additional control on the reverb for dwell is very useful. GLWTS. 
    Very good in my opinion.
    Awesome thanks 
  • MajorDudeMajorDude Frets: 77
    I've just had Chris convert my brown panel PR18 to the black panel circuit, it's a seriously good amp. Perfect for home use and gigging. Yours looks stunning finished in grey tweed/oxblood. Great price too.
    GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • *Aaron**Aaron* Frets: 73
    MajorDude said:
    I've just had Chris convert my brown panel PR18 to the black panel circuit, it's a seriously good amp. Perfect for home use and gigging. Yours looks stunning finished in grey tweed/oxblood. Great price too.
    GLWTS
    Thanks MD.

Yes, it’s a great amp. Actually, all of Chris’s stuff is. 
    The speaker really suits it too.