SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: iPad Pro 11" (3rd Gen 2021), 128GB, 5G and WiFi

FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2417
edited April 26 in Misc £

This Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation) is a top-of-the-line tablet with an octa-core processor, 8GB of RAM, and a maximum resolution of 2388 x 1668. It is designed with a stunning 11-inch LED display, and its silver colour gives it a sleek and modern look.

This tablet comes with a range of features, such as facial recognition, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor, making it user-friendly and intuitive. It also includes Apple Pencil support and a LiDAR scanner, making it perfect for creative professionals. With its impressive battery run time of 9 hours, this device is perfect for on-the-go use.

Comes with official folio case and charger.

Screen in superb condition with no issues, as per photos.

£400 including special delivery, paid via bank transfer or PayPal F&F. No trades or offers please.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Hmm tempting..I have the mini 6 cellular but fancy a bigger screen. Let me see how much my Mini 6 might sell for ... 
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2417
    Bump!